• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

CDC's BAD NEW STUDY

Andrew, "I don't see why I should have to worry about hurting their feelings when they don't worry about ruining my life" is the best line EVER.
  2. M

CDC's BAD NEW STUDY

I was actually not asking for the exercise study to be stopped. My post on CFS Central talks about demanding that the CDC change the phony one-day exercise study to a two-day study. If patients don't speak up, the one-day study will remain, and the findings--Dr. Chris Snell has written in his...
  3. M

CDC's BAD NEW STUDY

CDC's head of CFS research Dr. Beth Unger is slated to do a problematic one-day ME exercise study called the Cardiopulmonary-Exercise Testing, instead of the two-day test favored by most patients and ME-educated researchers. What’s wrong with Unger's study--and how to stop it, at CFS Central...