• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Comment by 'trpnyc57' in 'Mercury and Lead poisoning and px with high methionine foods'

Thank you for your post. I bought Cutler's handbook many years ago. I completely starve on the low sulfur diet and I've also noticed that the foods that are low sulfur tend to create more candida. So it's tough. You mentioned coffee being high in sulfur, and I wonder whether my taking coffee...
  2. T

Mercury and Lead poisoning and px with high methionine foods

Hi Everyone! Seasons greetings. I had my dna data analyzed and was told that do not have a methylation problem. The only genetic problems he found were these: Genetics: Risk for celiac disease (rs2858331 +/+). No homozygous SNPs among well researched polymorphism related to the methyl...
  3. T

Comment by 'trpnyc57' in 'Body Odor, heavy metals and parasites'

#C Thank you for the post. I too have had FCT treatments, but discontinued them in favor of using ionic footpath treatments. I run a shallow bath of filtered water and pink himalayan sea salt before placing the allay next to my head or liver to excrete heavy metals. I've done about 48...
  4. T

#Sing - Yes it is definitely fungal and the mercury in my brain, gums and jaw is what keeps it there. I'm taking Liverlife which contains healing mushrooms and anti fungal herbs. I take diatomaceous earth, iodine with apple cider vinegar, Vit C.. There has got to be something that I can take...
  5. T

#Martial-I loaded the 23andme raw data into Livewello and posted the snps in the attached file above. Thanks for your post.
  6. T

Low sulfur/thiol protein powders?

Where did you purchase sulfur test strips? TY
  7. T

CBS C699T ?

#Valentijn Thank you.
  8. T

CBS C699T ?

According to Dr Amy: "Since the use of B6 also increases CBS activity,it’s not an ideal supplement for those with particular CBS mutations (such as CBS C699T or CBS A360A). For this reason, it’s best to get CBS in better balance before adding B6." I have heterozygous mutations of this gene...
  9. T

Alternative Therapist in NY

Dr. Michael Gurevich on Long Island, (516) 674-9489. He is a holistic psychiatrist who worked with me on heavy metals and childhood trauma.
  10. T

Alternative Therapist in NY

Dr. Savely Yurkovsky in Chappequa, NY 914 861-9161. I think he has an office on Long Island. He was able to diagnose the types of parasites I have. Dr. Kevin Cahill, a noted parasitologist on Fifth Avenue came up with zilch after spending $500 for the visit.
  11. T

trpnyc57

12. T

Body Odor, heavy metals and parasites

In 2004 I noticed that I had a billowing scalp odor that could not be eliminated through shampooing. The odor was extremely intense and off putting to anyone as far away as 20 to 100 feet. After many failed attempts at finding a medical diagnosis, I found a doctor near my apartment who tested...