• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

David Tuller: My brief encounter with Prof Crawley

How completely awful for this mum and child, i'm so sorry for them, it's hard enough living with this illness without this nightmare scenario. I'll happily write a letter if you let me know what to put in it. Surely someone like their MP, who is outside the bubble, would be horrified that this...
  2. K

PACE-gate ……. More wrongdoings? – PARTICIPANT NUMBERS seemingly just DON’T ADD UP

Hi, it's in the appendix (scroll to the bottom). I don't know if it's helpful but i do like pretending to be a detective from my bed! Kx
  3. K

PACE-gate ……. More wrongdoings? – PARTICIPANT NUMBERS seemingly just DON’T ADD UP

Hi, might have found the table you are meaning with the number of trial participants to centres. If you click the link ( http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022399914001883 ) then go to the top of Table B. It's from the adverse events paper. If you add up the participants...