• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

Klonopin stopped working after 1 week use

LOOKING INTO B-12 INJECTIONS: Tank, I will look more at that link, thank you. But i just bought some injectable b12 I am starting to give myself. And I cant get excited about anything else in the multi vit. dept. because Ive wasted thousands in supplements from all over the world and Ive taken...
  2. V

Hi all, Oh no, excuse me! I meant I take 1mg of clonopin and occasionally twice a day for 2mg. Im thinking of when I was on vallium and was on 10-20mg a day. Sorry. And I already feel Im in trouble to get off clonopin or any benzo. Vallium at least peaks after about 2 hrs but clonopin can last...
  3. V

Wow, I am on 10mg ambien and also clonopin10mg and it feels like NOTHING!.(I try never to take 20 unless im totaly over-caffienated which forces me to take 20mg just to get to baseline normal) But its funny that today I went to my new primary doctor for 3rd visit in 2 weeks (my doctor of 4...