• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. ladyofthellamas

My stupid body.................

Been a while since I have been on here........and so much more of my body has broken! I presently have an MS type virus, CFS, Lymphocytic Colitis, Tachycardia (caused apparently by a 'virus'), light sensitivity and now my latest lurgy is Gastroparesis...............I had Epstein Barr Virus as...
  2. ladyofthellamas

Modavigil Modafinil Provigil Source

Hi Richard.....https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md ....................that's the address......quick warning.....I've developed a heart condition....I am 99.999% sure it started BEFORE I started taking it (and was expecting it with EBV)..........but just in case.......if you get any...
  3. ladyofthellamas

Comment by 'ladyofthellamas' in 'EBV'

Also....I have to say....Modafil is a real miracle drug for me.....my Leonberger dog took sick on Thursday evening.....to cut a long story short....I was up 50 hours with him (sady we had to put him down)......when I went to sleep on Friday night......I still slept for 8 hours.....before...
  4. ladyofthellamas

Thanks for the heads up on the study......I have sourced some liquid minerals online which I am going to take, which I believe will make a difference to my immune system. I started taking Epsom salts with a diet last year and discovered how much better they made me feel. I've been taking them...
  5. ladyofthellamas

My ex husband used to run a hospital in Borneo....that's where where we got a lot of the drugs from for there. So far....my life has been amazing on them!
  6. ladyofthellamas

Thanks for that tip......as I said....I buy mine from a pharmacy in Singapore I know is reliable.
  7. ladyofthellamas

Apologies...my answer was too long apparently, so I sent it in two parts.....the first part is underneath the second!
  8. ladyofthellamas

am able to have some form of life. I do stress.....that you should do your own research and that I have never had an issue with depression. Because I am now able to mentally function.....I have spent the last week trawling through medical papers, studies and veterinary science. I am convinced...
  9. ladyofthellamas

Hi.....viral MS is a known virus that I caught whilst in Nigeria.....it happened 8 1/2 years ago and have to admit......it was only last week that I actually agreed with the diagnosis....there is now way to test for it as it is so obscure.......the only reason we new about it was because my ex...
  10. ladyofthellamas

Hi Richard....I do realise that this post is a few months old....but no one seems to have answered your question....and since I have just started taking Modalert and it literally has changed my life.....I got it from United Pharmacies in Singapore.......Although I paid for express...
  11. ladyofthellamas

ladyofthellamas

I am interested in speaking to people who have had the EBV........
  12. ladyofthellamas

EBV

I am a 42 year old single mother with a viral MS, CFS and Lyphocytic Colitis.......I have always had atrocious health. My son was born severely autistic with nocturnal epilepsy.....I cured him. I have always believed that my immune system was compromised whilst growing up in Oman. I now believe...