• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

You and M.E. Together - a Carer's Story

Thank you. I haven't thought of sending this anywhere else. In honesty I was very anxious about it as it is my first article, my husband convinced me send it in. Phoenix Rising has been a fantastic help to us. Reading other people's stories and articles has helped us come to terms with his...
  2. C

Thank you. I think we are very lucky to have each other!
  3. C

Thank you for your kind message, I was very anxious as this is my first attempt at an article but I have had some lovely messages. I can only imagine how difficult it is for you looking after your daughter. Since having our daughter Joel and I often wonder how parents cope, it is so difficult to...
  4. C

Thank you Judy. I am so sorry to hear you have struggled to get the help you and your son deserve from the doctors. Unfortunately it's a common problem for people with ME/CFS we too have experienced some some very negative reactions when all we want is to be heard and taken seriously. It sounds...