• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Join the WAVE of support! 5000 people and their friends will make a difference!

Join the Triple 5 Wave of support. We need 5000 supporters to call on 5 friends, colleagues or family members to donate just $5 each to the campaign. This will help What About ME? reach the amount it needs to finish filming, compose a soundtrack and get editing! $5 will not get you much...
  2. S

What about ME? Indiegogo Trailer

Thank you for posting this link up last week. Funding is obviously a huge component in getting this documentary completed especially as much more is being revealed to us for potential further exploration. We would be so excited if we could report on the developments occurring in the US and...