• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Laurs24

Pins & Needles and Coldness in the brain??

Look forward to it! You just rest and look after yourself xxx
  2. Laurs24

I'm so excited to her of something similar!! That's sounds awful doesn't it sorry lol! The day that it happened to me, I definitely felt it was a lightening bolt to my head, but prior to that I had been complaining of awful back ache, and I too used to complain of 'electric sensations' at the...
  3. Laurs24

Hi there! Thank you so much for responding. I was at work at the time and the best way I can describe it is that the warmth just drained out of my head and I was very aware that my head was cold inside. Apparently at this point I cried out and held my head and my eyes rolled back. Straight...
  4. Laurs24

Has any one experienced pins and needles in their brain? I have just been reading on Dr Myhills site (with one eye to try to help my double vision!!) and it says that in ME blood flow to the brain is affected. I said 1 so many times to the Drs....on the day that was the start of my demise...