• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Colette

INTERNATIONAL CHRONIC DISEASE CONFERENCE- Seattle - Sept 6-8,2013 - University of WA

Kinesiology - the doctor who uses it is a Russian neurologist. He incorporates this into his scope of diagnostics but of course he uses other things as well.
  2. Colette

INTERNATIONAL CHRONIC DISEASE CONFERENCE- Seattle - Sept 6-8,2013 - University of WA

Dr Bonlie will discuss magnetism's abilities based on the latest research at Johns Hopkins Biophysics Department and their clinical results. John Hopkins is one of the leading medical institutions in the US for the use of magnetism: Please view this link for one of the magnetism uses...
  3. Colette

The point is, the conference is to bring together a mixed bag of professionals to increase chances of helping the sick get well. I don't necessarily agree with everything either, but it's always going to be like that. We all have to keep open, and question everything. That's why Q & A time will...
  4. Colette

I didn't personally speak to Dr. Bonlie, the authority on magnetism, but somebody who I know spoke with him directly. He talked to them about the clinical trials that were performed. Not sure if it has to do with the clinic I sent you. The cool with about Dr Bonlie, is he actually talks to...
  5. Colette

Please look at the case studies that were done in this clinic with magnetism- http://www.amri-wa.com/case-studies.html
  6. Colette

I'd like to inform you about a unique and thought provoking medical conference being held in Seattle , WA on Sept 6-8, 2013 at the University of Washington. The 2013 International Chronic Disease Conference will bring together leading international medical and technological pioneers to address...