• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

start up - kick in reactions?

I'm having the same set of symptoms now...esp the liver ache...did you ever figure out what was causing it? Thanks much!
  2. E

Hello - I'm new to forum and really need help with methylation protocol

Thank you, Wayne, that is an interesting and detailed article. Anna, thank you, too...and yes, I should introduce myself! I've been sick since about 2001. Didn't know what it was for years - went to more than four dozen doctors while I slowly declined. I discovered I was metals toxic and...
  3. E

Hello - I'm new to forum and really need help with methylation protocol

Hello All- I am new to the forum (first post), but I have been reading and reading and reading for the last couple of months. My head is swimming - but thank you to all for your help and information! I'm a mess and really need some help! For several years I had been taking 1 Folapro...