• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A zombie

should i pay $90,000 for stem cells?

he works along side brilliants dr and i dont care what his title is he's helped me more than any other guy with MD next to his name could ever do :) There are many drs in his clinic.
  2. A zombie

he's not a liar, he never claims to cure anyone (like this person keeps saying) I find it quite strange ppl keep talking about his glasses. You should actually educate yourself about him, vs taking some persons word on an online site, that clearly doesn't know what their talking about.
  3. A zombie

Id like to speak to you privately, but dont know how to send a message, will you message me.
  4. A zombie

this person keeps using the word cured phil doest use the word cured.
  5. A zombie

the sis very very very rare
  6. A zombie

What causes uncontrollable cortisol spikes?

infections.
  7. A zombie

Can only sleep at 7 am

for lyme, you need to use igenex if you're in the US Quest and lab corp are crap , you certainly can start with these labs but if its negative please understand these testes are bogus and not reliable at all... also you need a dr who understands lyme .ETS i see you're australian, serif igenx is...
  8. A zombie

Can only sleep at 7 am

oh we will have to agree to disagree. Sorry. Gold luck!
  9. A zombie

Restless feet and Hypnic jerks

well I've been through the ringer , like most lyme patients, i wont touch abx, sorry. I tried them here and there and well i really don't think their for me or for many ppl...i just spent 25,000 for stem cells. it seems abx work for you , sort of, but make sure you're taking a very good...
  10. A zombie

i guess it depends are you interested in getting at root problems, or covering them up, lyrics is covering them up.i guess first steps if you're looking to get to root , check for infections, lyme disease , specifically , make sure you test correctly as quest and lab corp aren't accurate tests...
  11. A zombie

Can only sleep at 7 am

test your adrenals before you do anything else, find a naturopath to do it correctly, your cortisol is off.. like many of us with chronic illness
  12. A zombie

Can only sleep at 7 am

no its not its a sign your body is messed up, mostly cortisol is off plus many other things that Me causes, like infections, or lyme disease, but by no means should you lay done with these symptoms and say its normal or regular. Dig deeper and you will find the answers.
  13. A zombie

i had this before i treated for lyme disease a bacterial infection, it was terrible anytime i drifted off to sleep was woken by the jerks, sounds like this may be your issues as well, especially since it goes away with abx. Have you tested correctly (igenex ) for lyme?
  14. A zombie

Can only sleep at 7 am

you need to get a saliva cortisol test.
  15. A zombie

Cortisol spikes on fit bit

maybe she means, not the complete picture???
  16. A zombie

Cortisol spikes on fit bit

well the good thing, cortical is supposed to spike in the AM, most of us are spiking all night, and either keeping us awake or not letting us sleep.... so, i guess call yourself lucky? ;) it could be way worse... maybe take some herbs to lower corisol at 4a???
  17. A zombie

Adrenal fatigue and odd sleep

SORRY, folinic acid, yes i know what LDN is :) it think folic was recommended years ago got me cause folic acid wasnt good with my mutations but folic was... who knows im soooo use to the noise now id go insane without it. I was using an ap on my phone but it washy loud enough and would hear...
  18. A zombie

I also think I'm dealign significantly with histamines intolerance, I'm really reducing histamines today.
  19. A zombie

I def very much think I'm dealign blood sugar from being on prednisone for 9 mo while prego to stop anti immune attack on placenta , now now this lyme disease, red couldn't be worse for an already immune suppressed pregnant woman. A bout a mont ago taking spoonful of pretin in the middle of...
  20. A zombie

I think it was you who i saw about the niacin, ill add that in, also it was you sho isa at the calcium P. My issue with that and maybe it wont be an issue through this whole 8 year order of being misdiagnosed, the last 3-4 year live lost soooooooo much weight. its terrible . I cant get weight...
  21. A zombie

maybe ill order kavanace
  22. A zombie

oh and i was takign prgeterone and i never found it to be helpful, stoped it over a month ago cause forget to reflll RX, just didn't hormone testing Wed so i know ill be going bk on and maybe at doff dose, i know my Testerone will be low like it always is,
  23. A zombie

omg ve tried EVERYTHING. I know seriphos has their old formula bak on market, go that, no help, i take GABA, l-thanine, passion flower, melotonin, i have a sleep cocktail sup i got from infusio clinic with insotil and other stuff in it the supposed to help with sleep, the only thing I've...
  24. A zombie

Help with insomnia meds

How much? I've got ash and I've never found it to help . Do you take during the day too?
  25. A zombie

Can vitamin C cause fight or flight response?

I'm taking liposomal c maybe try that it's a good source . i wouldn't think it was c either
  26. A zombie

Here is my question first my diagnosis, lyme babesia , myco, ebv, hh6. I believe but going to get a culture marcons For ever we'll Incan the get to sleep stem night cannabis saves me as inwas Able to get sleep and wean myself slowly off xAnx . For 6-7 months I've been off x. I've...
  27. A zombie

HBOT to purchase

yeah, i'm not getting it covered, or a very slim chance, but it's worth it as i'm feeling so much better.
  28. A zombie

HBOT to purchase

Ppl use HBOT for lyme and other illnesses. Yes i go to a dr and go into the chamber , but ppl actually buy them for their home too (it's more cost effective) . In home chambers would be soft and a lot smaller than what a hospital would have. You can get in home portables. Pretty neat...
  29. A zombie

HBOT to purchase

Does anyone know how I can get a good reputable HBOT that is used?