• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

So lost, trying to find a Oregon doctor that is helpfull

I've been dealing with CFS for about 4 and a half years. I'm currently trying to get disability and I have no clue what is going on with the lawyer I hired, but I'm assuming a doctor that would back me might help my case. I went to Kaiser for along time, but that didn't help much because most...
  2. B

how do i find a good laywer?

thx for the info, honestly I don't even know what type of disability I can even try for. I guess I have to figure out the difference of disability claims. I've now heard of LTD, SSDI, SSI. and there are probably some more that I missed. I've been suffering from Chronic fatigue syndrome and I've...
  3. B

where do i look for a doctor?

anyone know a doctor in Portland Oregon that will back me for a disability claim?
  4. B

how do i find a good laywer?

anyone know where to look by town for a good disability lawyer? I live in Portland Oregon so if anyone knows one here that would be great.