• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Nurtitional IV & Glutathione IV

Fred, thanks for your insight. May I ask you which one inducing severe b12 deficiency? Myers or glutathione? With glutathione, each time I did the infusion i felt more sicker and sicker. "Poisoned" is the exact word I told my visiting RN. So earlier this week I decided to not do glutathione...
  2. S

Sushi, thank you for your insight. Can you explain what methylation block is? If it is difficult for you to explain, is there link to article explaining it in layman terms? Likewise how do I treat it? Maryb, thank you too. Any idea which of ingredients of infusion I am not reacting to very...
  3. S

Hello! I am new here. It seem this forum has a lot of knowledgeable members. I am hoping to get insights. Right now I am feeling too weak and it is difficulty for me cognitively to read through this forum or take a look at Documents by Rich Van Konyneburg(beside I’d rather answer to be in laymen...