• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. O

23andMe Results - 5 Reds - Any help would be appreciated

thanks for the Insights greenshots and caledonia :thumbsup: Thought the thread had died, but glad to see the new replies. So I took the supplements listed and felt groggy and tired every day after taking them. Don't know if that was from the B-12 or the Methyl-Folate or from the Probiotic (85...
  2. O

Thanks for the advice, here's what I got so far: Yucca Root - For Ammonia Jarrow's B-right - For general support in multiple areas Trace Minerals (w/ Molybdenum) - For Sulfur Probiotics - For SHMT problems 5000 IU Vitamin D3 - VDR Taq and general support Most of these are just general health...
  3. O

Hi, I was wondering if any of you experts on here could advise me on what's the best way to work towards normal with these SNPs... The SHMT and ACAT have me really confused and I was told that I shouldn't be taking any Methyl-B12 or Methyl-Folate yet as I'm not ready for it. Also would...