• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Ashkie

23andme results COMT +/+ VDR TAQ +/+

I also went through NutraHacker and I have a homozygous mutation for BHMT08 rs651852, which I think would further aggravate the CBS mutation, although as you say it's very minor and negligible. So to stimulate the BHMT pathway I need TMG, a methyl donor. Do you think based on my VDR TAQ +/+ and...
  2. Ashkie

well i have sulfate strips coming in so if the strips indicate that my levels are above 400 then that means nothing?
  3. Ashkie

Hey, thanks for your response. Then how come websites like Heartfixer place such a huge emphesis on CBS as a firstline target of therapy?
  4. Ashkie

Hi guys, FIrst time posting here. Since my late teen years (early 20s now), I've always felt a general fatigue which I didn't have before and I've tried everything under the sun from paleo to supplements to nootropics and if anything the problem's only gotten worse. After researching the...