• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

Folate Deficiency due to MB12?

What is the right proportion between MB12 and MTHF? If I take 1000mg MB12, how much MTHF I have to take?
  2. E

Folate Deficiency due to MB12?

Hello Dear People, I wanted to ask you, if MB12 can cause folate deficiency in the brain? Thank you! Leo
  3. E

Dried cilantro leaves

Hello, i have mercury toxicity. Recently I have eaten spiced food with dried cilantro leaves and got head symptoms. I know that Cilantro mobilizes mercury in brain, but I didn't know if dried leaves have also this effect. Does anybody here know or have any experience with dried cilantro? Be...
  4. E

Methyl B12 issues (OCD,irritability)

Hello uriraha, please have a look at HISTADELIA. Histadelia is a condition then histamine is very high and related to depression and OCD. Folate and folic acid could be a problem!!! Try Calcium, Zinc, B6, Magnesium, Omega-3, TMG, Inositol and vitamins A, C, E! Search for histadelia to get more...
  5. E

Pregnancy and prudency

Hello Forbius, I think that mobilizing mercury during the pregnancy is quite dangerous for the child. To my opinion the problems with mercury are due to free radicals. To me helped vitamin E and vitamin D to suppress the neurological symptoms to some degree, since these fat soluble...
  6. E

FAR INFRARED (from get-fitt.com)

I have done with FirZone sauna about 25 minutes at level 5, sweated a lot, but afterwards I was exhausted. I think that I have mobilized a lot of toxins... And one should drink plenty of water with salt before sauna...