• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

My worst symptoms, need tips please

RUQ pain (of whatever character) under the rib cage, nausea, and intermittent constipation is an indication of cholecystitis (gallbladder). Just because one doesn't have elevated liver enzymes, does not have an increased white blood cell count, doesn't have gallstones, has a normal...
  2. D

In my instance, I had acholecystitis. I have chronic pancreatitis with pancreatitic insufficiency. All three conditions are very hard to diagnose. I require prescription pancreatitic enzymes that help, some, with the nausea. Keep in mind, over-the-counter enzymes are not an effective...
  3. D

There is potent antiemetic drug in the US called Zofran/ondansetron that is very effective. It is only to mask the symptom, until you are able to determine/address the underlying cause. After 12-years of severe nausea (that started at night and eventually was present 24/7) it is no longer a...
  4. D

There are many factors involved in this chronic illness. There are common symptoms, but the source of a symptom may not be of the same origin. While you may generally have ME/CFS, you may have manifested a co-morbidity, such as cholecystitis. Also, each sufferer has a unique genome that...