• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. plasticperson32

Experience with Dr.Levine

Also, does anyone know of any doctors that prescribe cidofovir (vistide)?
  2. plasticperson32

Experience with Dr.Levine

I have an appointment with Dr.Levine next friday. After a bought with mono 2 years ago iv'e been left with crippling fatigue. About 6 months ago i started getting very severe anxiety, hairloss, loss of appetite and even worse fatigue. Im really looking to see if Dr.Levine will prescribe...
  3. plasticperson32

Doctor in Philadelphia area

thanks for the help
  4. plasticperson32

Doctor in Philadelphia area

I need a refferall for a chronic fatigue doctor/infectious disease doctor in the philly area
  5. plasticperson32

BHMT up or down regulation

does the +/+ on the bhmt 02 04 08 mutations cause an up regulation or a down regulation of the pathway.
  6. plasticperson32

Please help me analyze my genetic results

alright thats a good point thanks for the help
  7. plasticperson32

Please help me analyze my genetic results

Hello everyone my name is Pat and this might me my first post on this forum but I have been a long time lurker. It was this forum that motivated me to take a dna test from 23andme so that i can trully understand my metabolic problems and not just speculate based of off symptoms. I show classic...