• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Quatrefolic Methylfolate - Best Brand (?)

A word of warning with regard to Extrafolate in case you haven't read this thread: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/gnosiss-extrafolate-products-thorne-misinformation-and-mislabeling.22529/
  2. T

What is Methyl Trapping ?

Thanks for your insight, Freddd. I was particularly nervous about whether or not I had enough mB12 and aB12. Since my last post I upped my methylfolate intake and I almost don't dare to say it out loud, but the rashes seem to be dying down a bit. I read some good stuff about 5-MTHF from...
  3. T

What is Methyl Trapping ?

Freddd, how do you know whether you have methyl trapping or donut hole deficiency? How do you know the difference if the symptoms are the same? I've been on the protocol for about 2 weeks now and had some improvements at the very beginning followed by some setbacks. I started out with all...