• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Would appreciate some advice regarding SNPs and supplementation

Thank you for posting. I have ordered some of the perque b12, which i'll start with one per day and see if I notice any effect? how long would you suggest I hold off trying some methyl folate? Seems from the heartfixer website, I probably have higher dopamine and NE due to slow breakdown...
  2. A

Would appreciate some advice regarding SNPs and supplementation

hi all, First came to this forum due to energy issues, brain fog, that started about a year ago. My last real investigation was the metametrix gi effects, which I used to guide some changes but i'm not sure if it helped my overall energy and mood. I need to retest soon 6 months on to see how...
  3. A

Please take a look at my Metametrix Gi effects results

Doc has presribed me diflucan. He didn't really have a clue and was looking stuff up in his tatty book. He only prescribe 50mg per day for a week, which seems a very low dose, but hopefully combined with natural antifungals i may "feel something" enough to go back and ask to extend the...
  4. A

i'm thinking now, what If i just run a course of Nystatin. It seems to have low side effects, i've sensitive to it, and the UK docs will probably be willing to prescribe it as its relatively cheap. I'm not sure how long a standard course is. My test said the fungi is sensitive to it. Then i'll...
  5. A

I have recently been experimenting with clomid, 12.5mg, not sure its helped with general energy though. I've also been taking iodoral to see if that changes my TSH. I'm geting bloodwork done on monday to see. Mold is something i've been thinking about. I've lived in this apartment for 2...
  6. A

Whoops Sushi, got confuse at the Chat thing and closed, never seen that on a forum, I thought it was a pop up. What similarities have you had between my lab results and your symptoms? Sian ,how did you get the blasto diagnosed? Seems that or Giardia can be the cause of PPTU. This test was...
  7. A

Hi there. Hope i'm not too cheeky posting a thread as my first time post, but seems to be alot of good advice here. Anyway, what lead me to have a GI effects test was about 6 months ago I started having fatigue, generally throughout the day, and felt it was affecting my work. I initially...