• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Abnormal thirst and chronic bladder issues

Hi, sorry for my delay, thank-you very much for your precious answers. I' ll study your suggests! Happy Easter, keep in contact fava
  2. F

Dear Hip, sorry for my delay, thank-you very much for your precious suggests. My sister will do CDSA/P. Please, keep in contact. Happy Easter, good holidays. fava
  3. F

Dear xchocoholic, thank-you again for your effort in my favour, I'll google 'low oxalate diet' and 'paleo low ox diet'. But I have the last question, if you can: I don't understand what GFCFSFCF and FOS are. Explication would be very appreciated See you, Fava
  4. F

Dear Hip, excuse me, in that book are there others pages of antibiotic protocols for urinary problems(suggested by prof. Mattman and Domingue)against more bacteria which produce L-form bacteria? Thanks in advance, kind regards, fava
  5. F

Dear Xchocoholic, thank-you very much for your interesting answer. Please, could you tell me: 1)What is the oxalate-free diet for IC ? 2)Before starting this diet with vit. B6 and magnesium, did you suffer considerable bladder discomfort? 3)Does this diet improve your gut...
  6. F

Dear Hip, thank-you for your answer.I know the protocol Marshall but I do not think it's a serious talk. I also know professor Gerald Domingue’s research, I have great confidence in him instead. Do you know why Domingue retired so early? Let me stay in touch, bye from Italy! Fava
  7. F

Thank-you, Ema! Please keep in touch, if possible. Bye from Italy, Fava
  8. F

Hello, if is possible, I ask for information about a few of very important issues, please, from HIP: Where did he read exactly about L-form bacteria, or who did talk to him about? When HIP speaks of Tulane university and L-form bacteria, whom does he refer to in particular, which...