• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. medes123

Again... typical diagnose

my rash,bump an itchines getting better after i use "dettol" in my bath water. i suspect my rash and bump were caused by germ not chemical allergy Val. hmmm... fish oil capsules? i'll consider that Val... thank you.
  2. medes123

firstly i must find another person here in Indonesia that have the same problem like us.... hehehe... until now ... not any of them that i can find Sushi... :( Traveling to another town in indonesia sounds possible.... but going abroad... it's a far from reality in my financial ability... I'm...
  3. medes123

thank you Merylg. I've serached a lot about retinitis and ureitis and the causes of both of them. I need to get a long list lab test and doctor visit to rule my condition. therefore, i need is to find a doctor who listen to me and have enough time to spare with me, i't quite hard to find in...
  4. medes123

Last night i tried to go to another doctor.... He is nternist and Infectious Disease Consultant. after I told him what I've experienced over the last few month (low grade fever, diarrhea several days, extreme tiredness, muscle aches, sore throat, rash on the hands and from day to day symptoms...