• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

A very special place

The amazing healing of David Parkes, previously an unbeliever.
  2. B

A very special place

If you have been blessed be the experience of the love of Jesus or you've been longing for it but struggling, you may be pleased to know there's a little place called Medjugorje where countless people have had that experience, each and everyone in their own special way, of the real presence of...
  3. B

What I've learned watching my husband suffer with ME/CFS...

Brenda, I hope you were not referring to my post, firstly because I was certainly not discouraging anybody to pursue appropriate treatments and secondly because I have tried myself possibly most of the most popular treatments in the ME community and a few of those have helped me get much...
  4. B

What I've learned watching my husband suffer with ME/CFS...

Hi Christine, Thank you for posting! your words truly come from a wonderful heart and faith. I enjoyed your talk very much and felt awe for the faith both you and Tom live this illness and also for your incredible knowledge of the word of God. All of this can only be the fruit of a powerful...
  5. B

Just got my Methylation and Detox Profile Results: can the Experts Kindly Provide Commentary Please

Hi Hip, May I ask how you did such test? Is it a blood test, where do you actually do it? I infer from your post that the results don't come with some kind of interpretation. I'd like to try this test but I have so far felt overwhelmed by its complexity. I hope someone can help you out with the...
  6. B

Abnormal thirst and chronic bladder issues

Many thanks everyone for their suggestions, they're most appreciated. If I summarize from above posts the possible helping treatments: - Simplified methylation protocol to help with any HPA or hormonal dysfunction (kidney disease and thyroid abnormalities have been ruled out) - Florinef + salt...
  7. B

Hi Caledonia, thanks for your suggestions. Yes, she did try courses of antibiotics but with no apparent benefit. She has been seen by different doctors and all ruled out diabetes insipidus. She's been taking probiotics but may be not enough as she also suffers from some digestive issues and in...
  8. B

Hi everyone, I'm posting on behalf of a friend who was diagnosed with ME a few years ago. She recovered and went into remission for a period, back to life, work etc. Unfortunately, a UTI infection (possibly) about a year ago set her back to a 24/7 bedbound state. In addition to fatigue, her...