• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. tvgirl

Nature's Bounty $20,000 Voting Contest:help, FAQs and Updates (Vote from any country)

ME Awareness: Words and Pictures created these posters
  2. tvgirl

Vote from Any Country for ME/FM Charity to Win $20,000!

We now have posters which can be printed off and used to help promote the contest. They can be posted at doctor's offices, hospitals, libraries, natural food stores, grocery stores, etc. Get your posters at: www.sites.google.com/site/MEFMfundraising Please print and display these posters to...
  3. tvgirl

Nature's Bounty $20,000 Voting Contest:help, FAQs and Updates (Vote from any country)

We now have posters which can be printed off and used to help promote the contest. They can be posted at doctor's offices, hospitals, libraries, natural food stores, grocery stores, etc. Get your posters at: www.sites.google.com/site/MEFMfundraising Please print and display these posters to...
  4. tvgirl

yeah - I tend to refresh the characters if I am not sure of what the letters are rather than trying and being told they are incorrect and having to do it again - I just keep refreshing them until I find characters that are easy to know what they are
  5. tvgirl

Hi ME Awareness: Words and Pictures has created a French image to help promote contest online - if you know any French groups to share with please do.