• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New gcmaf or something else ?

Sidny

They say in the website it comes in a dropper bottle for sublingual use, or that it can be used in a nebulizer.

As for safety and quality, @carlystar13 said here that she heard the Asian GOleic is not as good as the Immuno Biotech GOleic source in the UK she used herself (that was the GOleic that put her into permanent remission), but unfortunately that source has now disappeared.

Thanks Hip

This product does seem promising too bad the better version is no longer available. I wonder how @carlystar13 is doing now. Seems like she was active on this board only for a very short period of time. I’ve been reading about bravo probiotic which also looks like a promising treatment.

BenFromNZ

I'm taking cytoinnovations drops at the moment. I was planning on posting my experiences soon. They were the manufacturers of MAFActive cream which some members here found had an effect (not the new GcMAF plus cream which seems like most find don't have any effect).
Because of the fact that they have made an effective version in the past I thought they might possibly have a similar process to producing this product but perhaps they have to be careful how they describe it (they were stopped from producing MAFActive - I emailed them at the time it was withdrawn from sale) . At least they have a previous track record of being able to make something effective. Anyway I will let you know my anecdotal experience soon.

Edit: They also have a product called Omnia which has the same ingredients and ratio as Rerum but cheaper. I also have a bottle of that. Will report back in due time.

Last edited:

patient.journey

I'm taking cytoinnovations drops at the moment. I was planning on posting my experiences soon. They were the manufacturers of MAFActive cream which some members here found had an effect (not the new GcMAF plus cream which seems like most find don't have any effect).
Because of the fact that they have made an effective version in the past I thought they might possibly have a similar process to producing this product but perhaps they have to be careful how they describe it (they were stopped from producing MAFActive - I emailed them at the time it was withdrawn from sale) . At least they have a previous track record of being able to make something effective. Anyway I will let you know my anecdotal experience soon.

Edit: They also have a product called Omnia which has the same ingredients and ratio as Rerum but cheaper. I also have a bottle of that. Will report back in due time.

Please update us

kewia

Did any one tried the Japanese source ?

Yes, but I bought it from bio-japan which was cheaper.

Saisei-mirai say on their site:
1657050951606.png

kewia

There is also the colostrum MAF oral product which is reasonably priced,

I also tried it, but it worsened my state, whereas the vial significantly reduced my fatigue and gives me much of energy.

Nonetheless, It seems that I have some autoimmune processes, which arise with the vials. Later, the good effects dropped completely, I'm so frustrated.