• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

In Memory of Purple (Klara)

Nico

This news makes me so very sad. I have not been overly active on social media, and rarely come to PR in the past few months, so I'm just seeing this today.

I have such fond memories of my exchanges with Klara. I knew her primarily as Purple. I first met her on the chats when I first arrived to PR. I remember the first days of chatting with her, and understanding how severely ill she was...yet, her humor remained. She told me how the kids would push her very fast in the wheelchair...like going racing...which was a way for them all to have fun, and to maintain playfulness.

The tributes and memories shared in this thread are very touching, and I very much appreciate reading them all.

RIP, Klara. You are missed.

Attachments

• flowers 5.12 008.jpg
    flowers 5.12 008.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14