• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NES Total Health?

pspa123

This can't be legitimate. How do these people get actual MDs to sign on?

https://www.neshealth.com/

reassess_blue.png

Assess
Our scan measures hundreds of wellness points in just seconds with remarkable accuracy.
rejuvenate_blue.png

Unblock
Our miHealth device combines proven PEMF therapy with proprietary signals to free the body's energy flow.
reimprint.png

Correct
Our proprietary liquid remedies correct information in the body, restoring its own healing functions.

https://www.neshealth.com/nes-mihealth/

1. The NES miHealth scans the Human Body-Field to identify energetic blockages
  2. These energetic blockages can be cleared and trigger points stimulated either directly on the body
  3. Or the frequencies can be delivered off-body in broadcast mode with the same effect

valentinelynx

Ah, these "black box" devices proliferate in the alternative medical world. Yes, some are sold to actual MDs, others to chiropractors or naturopaths. They, in turn, charge patients a bundle for this sort of quackery. It's a "black box" because what it actually does is only known to the manufacturer, and is probably nothing. Quite creative, however: devise a device that not only diagnosis but actually treats the problem it's diagnosed! One stop shopping! Excellent placebo effect—probably more effective at higher cost! Sadly, not all MDs have the critical thinking faculties needed to know when they are being sold a bill of goods, or, some must know it's a scam, but eagerly participate in the fraud for money. As an MD, I tend to believe that more non-MD practitioners are sucked into this sort of thing, but I may be wrong...

Learner1

As an MD, I tend to believe that more non-MD practitioners are sucked into this sort of thing, but I may be wrong...
My naturopathic doctor wouldn't touch one of those with a 10 foot pole. He sticks to treatments for which there is a scientific basis and should not be lumped in with quackery.

He has run circles around the MDs I've seen, running LabCorp and other diagnostics tests, and prescribing drugs, hormones, nutrients, and other treatments which have helped me improve quite a bit over time.

Please do not slam a profession you obviously know little about.

As for the NES box, I read through their literature. They make the point that physics might have an impact on disease, which is interesting to consider but we are probably decades away from understanding and using it in treatments. This set of products sounds too good to be true, and there is no reason I could find that it would work on any of the problems related to ME/CFS.

valentinelynx

@Learner1: I'm not slamming a profession... just observing what I've observed from some individuals in some professions. Bad actors exist in all professions. I, too have been treated well by a ND. But have also seen all kinds of nonsense by other NDs.

All professions have some good folks in them. Glad you found someone who treated you well.