• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

VIP Dx MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT on Jun 1 !

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
I'm going with the idea that this is all about a test annoncement. That wont get my my hopes up too much, as we already have tests.

I'll bet it is; I'll bet as soon as they got the tests done they shut down the website so that people wouldn't order the wrong ones. I don't why the website morphed into this weird ad zone - thats what really alarmed me - I wondered if they were going out of business but I'll bet its the two new tests and my guess the CDC thing is just a coincidence.

Its past 9 here - so it wasn't wait until business hours....god knows when anything is going to be put up.

Rivotril

and after 83 posts, were back with the same thoughts that parvo had about this in post # 1:Retro smile:

redo

About the ads on their site.
It's common that web designers put out a under construction site when they are working on a site. On that it may or may be ads, depending on types of hosting, and how it's done.

What's uncommon is to put out such a site when doing construction on medium to large sites.

The reason why it came is most likely because the web designers chose to do it when they did some updates. I don't think it was a deliberate thing from anyone who's working at the lab. And I doubt they were asked or informed when the ads came.

JT1024

Since we have a past high of over 200 posts while WAITING, I figured I needed to add.

I PM's Parvo but he must be busy sniffing out some scintillating tidbit to post.

Anyone else heard from Parvo???

redo

It is common that businesses that go out of business end up with a Google ad site (like the one VIPdx had, only without under construction written).

It often happens when the hosting time runs out, and they don't pay the bill.

lululowry

I just called them and Jessica, who answered the phone at VIP Dx, did not know when they would actually post the announcement - nor what the announcement was. :confused: So much for the direct approach.:tongue:

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
About the ads on their site.
It's common that web designers put out a under construction site when they are working on a site. On that it may or may be ads, depending on types of hosting, and how it's done.

What's uncommon is to put out such a site when doing construction on medium to large sites.

The reason why it came is most likely because the web designers chose to do it when they did some updates. I don't think it was a deliberate thing from anyone who's working at the lab. And I doubt they were asked or informed when the ads came.

I agree - they probably had no idea. Shoddy stuff from their web designers, though - that doesn't happen much anymore but I think you must be right.

Bob

I agree - they probably had no idea. Shoddy stuff from their web designers, though - that doesn't happen much anymore but I think you must be right.

If you completely take down all of your website content, temporarily, then don't some website hosts just put some of their own content in the blank space?

V99

I think the'll announce that they start a CBT/GET Centre and Weasly replaces Lombardi

So Wessely is pegnant then?

That is big news