• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

best boswellia?

xrayspex

Hi, I am pondering trying boswellia in small amount to see what effect it has on arthritis and CFS. Have any of you had any luck with it and if so what form do you like best? any experiences would be of interest--thanks!

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
Vital Nutrients BCQ was recommended to me by a naturopath for inflammation and osteoarthritis. It did help with back pain due to osteoarthritis when taken several times a day, but not ME. It has other stuff in addition to boswellia. I'm posting a link to Amazon so you can see the feedback. I've purchased mine off of eBay where it costs less and I've been pleased with the results.

https://www.amazon.com/Vital-Nutrients-Bromelain-Quercetin-Digestive/dp/B000KYSCTC

maddietod

I take Solgar 350mg as needed, one up to twice a day. It's the only boswellia I've tried.

xrayspex

thanks y'all....good to see its helping some folks....I had put some frankincense essential oil on my neck before I posted this and I could swear it helps lessen neck pain a bit so I thought I would explore (peppermint oil on neck definitely does)