• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Starting 10-pass ozone today!

Ema

My doctor is taking part in this research study and I am going to participate!

I’ve done single ozone treatments in the past to good effect. This protocol starts with two passes and works up to the full ten so the total ozone is equivalent to something like 30 of the regular treatments. I’ll do it all in a month as well.

Wish me luck! I’m always a little nervous starting something new.

Ema

The first two pass went really well. It’s SUPER fast. The regular major autohemotherapy typically takes about 90 min and delivers 750 gamma of ozone. This lasted 15 min and I got about 14,000 gamma.

I felt a little high almost afterwards and now am extremely tired so am taking it easy and drinking lots of water. I think I will have an early night!

3 passes tomorrow!

If there is any interest, I might video it...

raghav

@Ema They take blood out of your body through an IV in one arm and send it to the ozone generator and return it to the body through another IV in the other arm, right ? Is it like in this youtube video

Ema

Ema

I did two passes yesterday and four today and now a break until next Tuesday when I will do six passes.

The protocol uses about 5000 units of heparin to make the blood manageable...I’m also wondering if the effectiveness of the protocol could be increased by injecting heparin subq on the days off to keep the blood moving a la David Berg.

I doubt my doctor will want to try that as he needs to assess a standard protocol before we start changing things up but he might be open in the future. I will do more research too. I know heparin is antimicrobial inits own right.

raghav

@Ema Can you find out the brand of ozone generator used ? Is it cold plasma or corona discharge or UV ? I read in another thread that cold plasma does not produce nitrous oxide in the blood, whereas the other two methods produce it and that is supposed to cause tiredness.

Ema

@Ema Can you find out the brand of ozone generator used ? Is it cold plasma or corona discharge or UV ? I read in another thread that cold plasma does not produce nitrous oxide in the blood, whereas the other two methods produce it and that is supposed to cause tiredness.
Yes, I will look next week.

I felt VERY tired after the first one but didn’t notice that after the second, which was twice as much ozone. I think it might just have been the nerves and adrenaline from the first one, more so than the ozone itself.

Ema

Here is the website for the ozone generator they use...

I have to say, I did the 8-pass today, and I'm feeling pretty good. Dunno if it's just a normal upswing, but I'll take it! So far I have to say, this is right up in the top 3 of treatments I've tried, but only time will tell.

raghav

Thanks @Ema for the info. BTW did you undergo any blood test before the start of ozone therapy. The ozone therapist in my city in India it seems asks the patient to undergo some blood tests before the treatment. And also were the needle pricks painful ?

Gingergrrl

So far I have to say, this is right up in the top 3 of treatments I've tried, but only time will tell.

Just curious, what were the other two in your top three treatments? I know we are all different but I was just curious! I'm glad it is helping you so much, that is great news.

Lipac

Yes, I will look next week.

I felt VERY tired after the first one but didn’t notice that after the second, which was twice as much ozone. I think it might just have been the nerves and adrenaline from the first one, more so than the ozone itself.
@Ema can I ask where geographically this is?

I had regular once a week ozone for 8 months that did nothing. I know it's really effective for many things though.

My brother is 58 with serious heart disease and this is his only hope. But he can't go every day for 2 months like recommended. He's a Physician and needs to work to pay off HUGE medical bills from heart surgery.

He had to drive out of state 6 hours for the closest ozone clinic.
(He'd have to rent an apartment and quit working for that. ).

The trial doesn't sound like it's daily like the other protocol. It might work faster as well . He might find a trial close to a hospital where he can work and get free lodging ( he travels to many states for jobs, gets lodging, rental car and plane fare included ). He has bills left from bypass surgery and can't stop working.
He really needs ozone- this sounds so much better..

I wrote to the ozone association doing the trial about participating Drs but haven't heard back.