• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dysbiosis Treatment with ABX, KDM

Thinktank

You should get metronidazole, ornidazole, tinidazole antibiotic class to address this high bacteroides
And at the same time it wipes out thousands of other species, also ones that do good. IMO antibiotics should not be taken for an "overgrowth" of any normal commensal bacteria without solid proof that it's causing disease, and there isn't any. Antibiotics shoud be reserved for infections only.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Just to add i had a lot of anti inflammatory measures from KDM - herbs, supplements etc and did 6 weeks of Myers cocktails with him, which helped significantly, but didnt last sadly.

unicorn7

Justy, what did the Meyers cocktail do for you? He said I could try them, because I was complaining that I have a lot of muscle weakness. My inflammation is going way down (at least for as far as I can see with the latest blood draw I had).

I can do it once, when I'm there for an appointment. I don't know where to go for more weeks? Did you get someone at home to give you the meyers cocktails?

Banana94

Justy, what did the Meyers cocktail do for you? He said I could try them, because I was complaining that I have a lot of muscle weakness. My inflammation is going way down (at least for as far as I can see with the latest blood draw I had).

I can do it once, when I'm there for an appointment. I don't know where to go for more weeks? Did you get someone at home to give you the meyers cocktails?

Where are you from unicorn7 ?