• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#TRIPLETUESDAYOMF -TRIPLE YOUR IMPACT FOR A CURE!!!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
I believe it's the latter - because the offer applies across any charity donations across Facebook.

As far as I'm aware, the triple donation is also still in effect today, which is great. Some friends clubbed together to donate some money for my birthday (which was yesterday), so I think if you take the matching into account we've raised almost $2,000 :D

Thanks so much @jstash , for thinking of OMF and raising that amount, thats fantastic! Please thank your friends too, though I'm sure you already have.

Thanks for explaining.

And happy belated birthday! :balloons::cake::gift:

As @jstash said, its the latter. Be great if it was a permanent thing though!

B

CFSTheBear

Thanks so much @jstash , for thinking of OMF and raising that amount, thats fantastic! Please thank your friends too, though I'm sure you already have.

As @jstash said, its the latter. Be great if it was a permanent thing though!

B

I have thanked them, just now actually. Handy thing actually - Facebook automatically puts your fundraiser in people's feeds, and also reminds them again if it's your birthday. Worth knowing for those of us who don't have the energy to go round publicising etc. Of course FB takes a small percentage of donations, but otherwise I found the whole thing really easy to set up.

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
The final amount is in guys:

OMF%20End%20MECFS%20logo%20.jpg

Thank%20you.gif

Thank you to each and every person from around the world who donated to support our Triple Giving Tuesday/Giving Tuesday campaign. With your generous support, to date, we have raised a record-breaking $457,536!

The funds raised for Triple Giving Tuesday will be used to help accelerate research to find answers. We are expanding research and will be sharing exciting new developments in the coming weeks.
Thank you for sharing hope with patients around the world and being our partner in finding a cure!

With hope for all,

linda%20signature%20001.jpg

Linda Tannenbaum
CEO/President

$457,536!

An incredible result! Thank you so so much for all your support. Will keep you updated on what project(s) this will help fund :)

B

Last edited:

Gingergrrl

Thank you to each and every person from around the world who donated to support our Triple Giving Tuesday/Giving Tuesday campaign. With your generous support, to date, we have raised a record-breaking $457,536!

That is really great news and an incredible result for this campaign!

nryanh94

The final amount is in guys:

OMF%20End%20MECFS%20logo%20.jpg

Thank%20you.gif

The funds raised for Triple Giving Tuesday will be used to help accelerate research to find answers. We are expanding research and will be sharing exciting new developments in the coming weeks.
Thank you for sharing hope with patients around the world and being our partner in finding a cure!

With hope for all,

linda%20signature%20001.jpg

Linda Tannenbaum
CEO/President

$457,536!

An incredible result! Thank you so so much for all your support. Will keep you updated on what project(s) this will help fund :)

B

How exciting we talking here, Ben?