• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Paraprobiotics

Hip

I had not heard of the term paraprobiotics before, but it seems it refers to parts of microbes (like bacterial cell walls) that may have a beneficial immunomodulatory effects.

One product called Lactobacillus rhamnosus cell lysate, which is composed of peptides derived from the cell wall of Lactobacillus rhamnosus bacteria, is discussed in this thread.

jpcv

here in Brazil they are called BIO MAMPs, I had nto heard of them until last week, I was taking some probiotics but I was not going well, so my nutritionist decide to ramp up the game against the "bad guys" and prescribed them.
On my first day I felt like I had some kind of food infection, loose stools and some sort of malaise; right now my gut is ok and I´ve been improving slowly .