• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Myhill On PACE and MAIMES - remake - thanks for your feedback

sianrecovery

Hi guys,

Thank you all so much for your feedback on the first version of this clip. I realise that the people that disliked it the first time round will still probably do so, but I think we ironed out the factual inaccuracies re. PACE, thanks to your input. Below is the link to the 2nd version.

Sian

SilverbladeTE

what we need are criminal trials for these swine...their science is CRAP, fuelled by their own egos, they warp results etc to their own beliefs, and so, it is worthless....the GUlf War Syndrome victims are like us, screwed by the SAME "Pundits" who abuse us.

...when the system has become so corrupt, it empowers these criminals, a "clean sweep" is needed with honest PUBLIC trials and no one allowed to cover their crap up or ESCAPE.

The PACE Trial, the attempt at cover up, the same guilty parties involved again and again, promoting Wessely with highest honours by the Establishment to protect him....all this *stinks*

since they have committed obvious deliberate fraud with PACE, they can no longer merely use the excuse of "going a bit too far in the Public good"
they have CHOSEN to cover up, to lie, to deny medical aid to innocent people, and that makes it MASS MURDER.

Sigh :(

Last edited by a moderator:

barbc56

While I agree what Myhill says,, I think therr are much better campaigns/people who are saying the same thing and reputations much that are much better than Myhill!

Alexi

As far as I am aware none of the “claims” against her are ever proven. Her book won an award from the BMA..the very people objecting to her treatments !!
Much of her research has gained ground and support.

I can’t think of any one else who attracts campaign attention. Can you ?

sianrecovery

@sianrecovery Dr. Myhill states that the DWP wants ME to be a psychological condition. This is a weak point in her argument. She can't know what they want, only speculate.

She does say the Insurance industry has stated this publicly, but has the DWP as well?

She's prepared to go live speculating, and I'm prepared to put it out there in that form. She's risking her career, as she has done many times, and that's her decision.

IThinkImTurningJapanese

@sianrecovery Thank you both for what you're doing. Dr. Myhill I have had this illness since I was a teenager. No one has ever stood up for me. When I have asked for help, people have worked hard to make my life more difficult, to correct me. I can't thank you enough. :thumbsup:

Ohh, and Dr. Myhill you exemplify your philosophy on health.

You are beautiful. :D

Last edited:

Stewart

@sianrecovery

I still think this is a misguided campaign by Dr Myhill - but this video is much better than the earlier version was. Thanks for engaging with people's criticisms so constructively.

NelliePledge

As far as I am aware none of the “claims” against her are ever proven. Her book won an award from the BMA..the very people objecting to her treatments !!
Much of her research has gained ground and support.

I can’t think of any one else who attracts campaign attention. Can you ?
Yes I can

I don't object to Dr M doing this but it isn't correct that nothing else is happening.