• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Interview with Dr. Mark Vink (English version)

unicorn7

Big applause for this interview!! Nice to see it translated on your website:)

The interview was in one of the bigger papers in the Netherlands last saturday. I viewed it with blendle.
On sunday the article was the headline from blendle:thumbsup:
and on monday is was the most often viewed article of the weekend:thumbsup:

I'm liking the attention:):)

Hajnalka

As someone who lives not far from the Dutch border, I'm very impressed by the Dutch patient community as a whole. They are 40.000 pwME vs. 300.000 in the neighbor country Germany, but have much, much more advocacy work going on - great Millions Missing events (the one in Den Haag seemed huge, loved the pictures), several buildings + a bridge + a train station in blue light on international ME day this year, regularly translate articles (e.g. trial by error by David Tuller), organized a visit and talk by Linda Tannenbaum on the worldwide OMF End ME/CFS tour, have already announced several Unrest screenings, the blogs by Lou and Anil, the articles and research by Mark... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Grigor

Haha. Yes mine too. It's great because it's the first article by this journalist where the Dutch PACE-trial friends were not asked for their opinion.
She always put a little section with them talking down any advances that were being made like for example in Norway or whatever. So this is quite a switch. It's very positive and big....

Yesss normally they always let the 'Dutch Wessely' have his say, reducing the impact of the content of the article. But now this time! :D