• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Market Projected to Grow at a Steady Pace During 2017-2025

slysaint

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Market Projected to Grow at a Steady Pace During 2017-2025
Press release from: Persistence Market Research

"Chronic fatigue syndrome is growing market over the forecast period, as research are going on for find the source of the chronic fatigue syndrome, as FDA has published the guideline for industry to develop drugs for treatment in March 2014, players are also working on enhancement of manufacturing of ampligen which is used for chronic fatigue syndrome treatment, for instance in May 2017, Hemispherx Biopharma Enhances Ampligen Manufacturing, As of hindrance the awareness of the treatment process and drugs combination for treatment is affecting the current market."

https://www.openpr.com/news/748137/...o-Grow-at-a-Steady-Pace-During-2017-2025.html

me/cfs 27931

thats weird. my friend told me hemipherx is about to go bankrupt. maybe that was bad info
If I had to guess, someone with an interest in shorting Hemispherix stock put out the report. I see this as evidence supporting what your friend told you.

BurnA

The first AI based psychoanalyst Eliza was created in 1964 so AI is older than your jokes.

OK this is completely off topic. But Eliza reminded me of this.

I had a lecturer at one point, who passed the Turing test when he was a student in the late 80s in Dublin.

Its quite funny and simple how he did it and the story is now quite famous in AI circles but if you have a passing interest in this sort of thing I recommend taking a look.

Read the story here and I recommend reading the link to the full conversation (but be warned it's crude)