• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New liquid 5000 mcg methylcobalamin - "Why Not Natural B12"

Mary

Moderator Resource
I've been taking Bluebonnet liquid methylcobalamin, 5000 mcg (2 doses a day) for quite awhile and did well with it, though it's a little pricey - $24 for a month's supply.

A few months ago I found "Why Not Natural B12" on Amazon, 5000 mcg. liquid methlcobalamin (https://smile.amazon.com/Sublingual...04804062&sr=8-1&keywords=why+not+natural+b-12)

and it seems just as good as the Bluebonnet product, but is $20 instead of $24. The Why Not Natural 12 is in an alcohol base, unlike Bluebonnet, but I don't mind.

FWIW, I did MB12 shots for quite awhile (3 x a week) several years ago with no noticeable effect, though I'm sure they did something., And then tried sublingual B12 and that did not seem to do anything either. It was when I went to the liquid form, 2 x a day (once was not enough), that I finally felt a bit of extra energy.

NotThisGuy

I suspected for some time now that my crash started when I switched from liquid B12 (Pure Advantage MethylB12) to sublingual.
Will soon try MeB12 again. Still a little afraid since I don't tolerate potassium very well, but I think that also started when I switched the B12, so it might be the reason for that.