• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Appt With Enlander

Hepapressin is $40 an injection (one injection per week), so $160 per month
GcMAf yogurt starter is $120 a month
Gear Up and Gear Up Plus (they use to be called Immune Resist and Immuno Plus - same product just different name) are each $38 per month

Here's a price list for other supplements. Don't know how accurate the prices still are.
https://secure.jotform.us/form/21057331918148

Hi Denmarkk,
I recently started taking the Hepapressin injections. The injection needle that came with the medication is around 1cm. As this is a intramuscular injection, is 1cm enough to reach the muscle?

also which injection site did u prefer ? Im have been taking it on the shoulder, as i felt that is the best site to reach muscle with the short needle.

Hi Denmarkk,
I recently started taking the Hepapressin injections. The injection needle that came with the medication is around 1cm. As this is a intramuscular injection, is 1cm enough to reach the muscle?

also which injection site did u prefer ? Im have been taking it on the shoulder, as i felt that is the best site to reach muscle with the short needle.

You're right. The needles are very short. This last batch had shorter needles (orange caps) than previous batches but my newest shipment (gray caps) may be longer. I haven't opened one yet.

I give it to myself very high up on my arm. I aim for the spot about two-three fingers down from the top of my arm. Also, I press the syringe as deeply in the tissue as possible hoping it reaches a little deeper.

I hope you have good success with Hepapressin!

ChrisD

Leaky gut has been studied in ME/CFS and is extremely common so I’m surprised that he doesn’t mention or treat it. He was also unfamiliar with treatment for SIBO, which is very common in CFS. However, he does test for Candida.

He must be familiar with Gut Issues/leaky gut as he treats with MAF Yogurt doesn't he?

I've been quite intrigued by a clinical trial recruiting patients to test immunoprop, this is the UK NHS website http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Chroni...tion=Chronic fatigue syndrome&pn=6&Rec=0&CT=0

@aquariusgirl - Yes my first posts on phoenix rising were mainly about copper toxicity... I was going to send you one but if you look in my history you can see all of them.

Btw - another thing that he didn't advocate that I thought was helpful was probiotics.

MAF 878 which we use in our office is a probiotic mixture !!!! We are very interested in probiotics, I am sorry that MAF 878 ws not better explained, the work of Yamimoto and Ruggerio are most important and MAF 878 is related to this work.
The viral aspect is still not well understood after more than five decades when Ramsay called the syndrome M.E. and Post Viral Fatigue perhaps he thought related to Coxsackie B virus we sill do not have the direct cause and effect. We believe that perhaps a virus affects the methylation cycle or microcyte replication in the immune system and so causes immune dysfunction Hence our interest in probiotics and the methylation system.

Just spoke to the office an hour ago to make a new appointment. He may have discontinued the Ampligen trials but he is still practicing and the office is open. It has gotten much harder to get through at certain times.

yes rumors of my death or retirement are exaggerated !!!
I am alive and well . I see patients in New York.
Ampligen , made by Hemispherix, was researched by five groups including ourselves.Then, Hemispherix increased the price of the dose by 400% , we thought that this was outrageous and refused to co operate with the price increase. The results were not impressive in general, although certain patients had remarkable results. The were in the minority.

yes rumors of my death or retirement are exaggerated !!!
I am alive and well . I see patients in New York.
Ampligen , made by Hemispherix, was researched by five groups including ourselves.Then, Hemispherix increased the price of the dose by 400% , we thought that this was outrageous and refused to co operate with the price increase. The results were not impressive in general, although certain patients had remarkable results. The were in the minority.
Use my email denlander@aol.com

I've had to discontinue treatment with Dr. Enlander because I was not able to get in touch with the office for followup or supplement orders.

I've heard that Dr. Enlander has retired and has discontinued his Ampligen Trials. Anyone know anything?

Still alive and kicking

I've had to discontinue treatment with Dr. Enlander because I was not able to get in touch with the office for followup or supplement orders.

I've heard that Dr. Enlander has retired and has discontinued his Ampligen Trials. Anyone know anything?
No I have not retired and my phone still rings Try dialing the phone 212 794 2000

Another thing interesting about Dr. Enlander's stance on chelation/heavy metals is that his protocol does address glutathione shortages with his supplement "Gear Up" - I just thought that was interesting. For anyone that has ever done chelation or a heavy metal detox, you know that glutathione is important in the overall process.

Hepapressin IM injection contains glutathione which is part of the protocol