• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Inviting more researchers and doctors to join Phoenix Rising

Jesse2233

This board benefits greatly from the presence of doctors and researchers (e.g. Prof Edwards), and I imagine discussion would be even richer with more of them.

Does anyone have any thoughts on good ways to bring them in?

And any good candidates to invite?

Obviously they are busy, and we want them to focus on their good work, but an occasional appearance would be mutually beneficial given all the brilliant minds here endlessly debating their papers and theories.

For example, wouldn't it be nice to have Øystein Fluge or Robert Naviaux do an hour long Q&A once a month?

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
Its a good idea, anyone want to volunteer to make the introductions?

For example, wouldn't it be nice to have Øystein Fluge or Robert Naviaux do an hour long Q&A once a month?
Your dreaming :sleep: :thumbsup:
While your dreaming lets get Ron Davis on board as well! :)

slysaint

Dr Mark Vink recently posted.
Dr Nahle has also posted in the past.
Janet Dafoe (Rons wife) and their daughter keep us updated on Rons progress and Whitney.
Dr Keith Geraghty ,and Dr Shepherd also post regularly, and you mentioned Prof Edwards.

I think we are incredibly lucky.

Hip

Dr Mark Vink recently posted.
Dr Nahle has also posted in the past.
Janet Dafoe (Rons wife) and their daughter keep us updated on Rons progress and Whitney.
Dr Keith Geraghty ,and Dr Shepherd also post regularly, and you mentioned Prof Edwards.

I think we are incredibly lucky.

Other doctors on PR who are ME/CFS patients include: Butydoc, RYO, valentinelynx.

Last edited:

wastwater

There is a female immunology professor from Newcastle who researches T cell disorders usually in primary immunodeficiencies