• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Watch CFSAC meeting online Monday 9-4 EST May 10

flybro

if you cant get in, and arent coming into chat to join us

if you have time please go here http://videocast.nih.gov/

and post a live form feedback comment THANQ big much.

come into chat we're all helping eachother stay awake.

nothing massively intresting yet, but it looks promising, altho UNGER said some stuff that made eyes roll

oerganix

It's really quite frustrating...I've never heard so many waffle words at one time on one subject. Are there no straight shooters on this committee? They keep passing responsibility all around and repeating that they "recognize" the problems, etc.etc, especially the government people. Wanda Jones is an exception, she seems able to actually say something when she opens her mouth. The government folks basically keep saying, it's not in my job description... Jason is way too diplomatic, IMO.

flybro

its the only way to hear and see what you want, while not getting bodded down in the weeds LOL.

Unger CDC No XMRV interbational study until NEXT fiscal year'ish.

got new buildings tho had a slide about it to.

starryeyes

What amazes me is people like flybro who can Chat, crack hilarious jokes, watch the CFSAC, make posts on the forum and use the loo all at once! I'm sure that's why she's called Superfly!!

Otis

Señor Mumbler
Yes. I like his approach. In the 'CFS definition' webinar he absolutly shredded the Emperic defnition all the while maintaing a balanced diplomatic tone.

It's too bad his time on the board is up. I don't think he'd give Dr. Unger much wiggle room the next time she makes an appearance.

He and Nancy should be on the board as long as they wish to serve.

justinreilly

Ack! Justin didn't get his turn to speak!

I was sitting here watching but my cell didn't ring. Too bad I can't afford a landline. There isn't a number to call into is there?

I did submit my comments in writing but they haven't been posted yet.

Edit: never mind!