• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Jack Kruse's explanation of what CFS is

keenly

Quoted from: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/cfs-help.10807/#post-127294

Question asked of me: Jack can you explain what is going on with Fibromyalgia? I saw in the comments that you say its a tough fix but its possible. I'm sure it has to do with water chemistry and dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system. Because it causes such temperature dysregulation, is CT something still to consider to regenerate the DC current and restore the flow of electrons? Thanks Jack

My answer: Did if you read the last few blogs you will see the reason a system goes south is because there is not enough electrons present within the cell membranes or the mitochondria of that system. Fibromyalgia is a loss of electrons in the muscles and collagen fascia of the entire body that dehydrates us and lowers our piezoelectric current. This lowers the dielectric constant in cell water and it is become magnified when things like blue light and nnEMF dehydrate our cells. It usually starts in one cell type but it can spread fast if your base line redox is low. So if you are younf healthy 20 something who works out in a blue lit gym or a blue lit Harvard lab you, by definition, have a lowered redox. You could live at a high altitude and a city with high population density. You likely have no idea how those two things dehydrate cells to set the stage for ME/FM/CFS. It can be a local loss in certain muscles too, just by a lack of red light from the skin above the muscles. The goal is not to avoid foods with this issue but to fix the structure of the tissues and gut by replacing the electrons lost to build the capacitor in cell water back....
(to read more, follow the link at the top of the page.

And he is correct!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wishful

Oh good, we're allowed to make fun of obvious quackery on this board. Electricity is attractive for quacks because most people consider it mysterious. I did talk to one quack who insisted that no one understood electricity. He wanted to send me for 'quantum xzrkzl (can't remember the exact silly spelling) testing'...which a bit of internet checking showed was just another 'ohmmeter measuring skin resistance, except with a custom scale marked at random with diseases' scam.

Yup, way too much nonsense in that posting.

Basilico

Florida
Your cell membranes and mitochondria are not sticky to electrons.

@keenly , I know you are a Jack Kruse fan, but surely you can see that most of the explanation he gives is nonsensical and illogical. I have never in my life heard a scientist refer to something as being 'sticky' to electrons. He sounds like a 5 year old trying to describe something he doesn't really grasp, hoping that if he just keeps taking enough and throwing out a key vocabulary word here and there, the audience won't call him on anything because they will assume their confusion is a problem of comprehension on their behalf, not on the fact that what he's saying is mostly nonsense.

Electrons are particles with negative charges. They are attracted to protons, which have a positive charge. Electrons are repelled by other nearby electrons, just as protons are repelled by other nearby protons. I don't have a science background, but I do have a decent handle on how the basics work. Jack Kruse is purposely trying to explain things in the most convoluted way possible so that you won't look too closely at all the unsupported assertions he's making.

Life uses the highest grade of energy, the packet or quantum size of which is sufficient to cause the specific motion of electrons in the outer orbital of molecules in the neural cell membranes. It is on account of this that living systems can populate their high energy levels without heating up the body excessively.

You say that Jack Kruse is right...so please tell me what this section means...Life uses the highest grade of energy?

Last edited:

Mohawk1995

This may make sense to the average quantum physicist, but not to the rest of us. He may be mostly right from his perspective. Everyone has a filter through which they view the world. Immunologist = Immune System, Endocrinologist = Endocrine System, Neurologist = Neurology and so on.

I tend to look at it differently in that I think it starts with the control systems (Neurological) for immunity, protection and energy production signaling the shut down of metabolic activity which maybe creating the electron issues. That would be Outside to Inside. His view appears to be Inside to Outside.

Lastly because I don't speak his language I may have completely misinterpreted what he is saying and what I wrote in response could be complete gibberish. :redface:

pamojja

Quote from Jack Kruse at https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/cfs-help.10807/#post-127294
Fibromyalgia = myalgic encephalomyelitis = chronic fatigue = mold/fungus susceptible = chemical sensitivity = electronic sensitivity patients = dehydration = Low Vitamin D even in strong sunlight = blue light toxic = any other mitochondrial disease stimulus = you lose mitochondrial energy efficiency.

keenly said:
And he is correct!

Though I don't agree with the condescending tone of most comments, I beg to differ.

True, yet billions do and very few of them develop fibromyalgia. Therefore, it is not the cause, because if it were, there would be billions of people in the world with fibromyalgia.

All the above of course can contribute, become co-factors to ME/CFS. But not every of them are in every case. And even if, still not be 'the' cause. If there even is a single one.

An other example, when I did intensive meditation retreats I observed a very few who became highly psychotic thereby, or remember a few from my youth getting psychotic from a few joints. However, the vast majority simply doesn't get psychotic from meditation or cannabis. So there has to be a precondition, a vulnerability present before, for such a harmless event to trigger psychosis. Similarly, some chemical, electrical, mold, fungus, blue light sensitivity and DHA deficiency might constitute a contributing factor. But as a cause? - I seriously doubt in most cases.

Would be so easy to test as hypothesis. Simply go off the grid and eating mostly fish would suffice..

Anyone, has done that for a significant time?

Beside that, I consider Jack Kruse as full of himself, to say it mildly. If he had only a tiny speck of compassion or genius he would explain it in such a clear, non-contradicting fashion, that even those fatigued and brain-fogged could understand his explanations, and not only he himself.

Basilico

Florida
Lastly because I don't speak his language I may have completely misinterpreted what he is saying and what I wrote in response could be complete gibberish. :redface:

I think this is what he's counting on. If he had something really substantial and meaningful to communicate, he would attempt to do it in a clear and understandable way.

I think Schopenhauer said it best when he wrote:

"Men should use common words to say uncommon things, but they do the reverse...A man who is capable of thinking can express himself at all times in clear, comprehensible, and unambiguous words." (From the essay 'On Authorship and Style')

Not a single idea in that Jack Kruse response is clear or comprehensible.

JES

From Jack Kruse: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/cfs-help.10807/#post-127294
Life uses the highest grade of energy, the packet or quantum size of which is sufficient to cause the specific motion of electrons in the outer orbital of molecules in the neural cell membranes. It is on account of this that living systems can populate their high energy levels without heating up the body excessively.

You should have stopped quoting him here. Once a person who is not a quantum physicist starts to talk about quantum phenomena, it should be a red flag for bullshit alert, it means in 99% of cases the person doesn't know what he is talking about.

brenda

Jack Kruse, who is a highly respected practicing Neurosurgeon, explains one way for Geeks and another for nonGeeks. All I do is follow his recommendations and like many others, have seen an emormous improvememt. It's about physics not biology. I am reasonably interested in the why's but physics was not my strong point in school and I don't have the time for lengthy explanations. Getting in the mid day sun and grounding, as well as hugely increasing my fish consumption has enabled me to show such an improvemnt that I have recently been able to move house, unaided. I couldn't move according to his recommendations, to a more southerly location to get more sun, but do have a small garden now so can do my sunbathing in private.

Yes he has a large ego and does not suffer fools gladly, but who among you is perfect?

Valentijn

Everyone has a filter through which they view the world. Immunologist = Immune System, Endocrinologist = Endocrine System, Neurologist = Neurology and so on.
Quack = Quackery.

Jack Kruse, who is a highly respected practicing Neurosurgeon ....
Where is he licensed currently then? Tennessee says he hasn't been licensed since 2015.

pamojja

Yes he has a large ego and does not suffer fools gladly, but who among you is perfect?

None is perfect. But only few think out loud publicly that they would be somehow. While it's clear for everyone to see they aren't. He is the one who started to throw stones first.

Getting in the mid day sun and grounding, as well as hugely increasing my fish consumption has enabled me to show such an improvement that I have recently been able to move house, unaided.

I glad to have followed these recommendations before reading of him. So no need for believe or fellowship of this fake Guru. Real teachers support understanding.