• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

David Tuller needs our help

adreno

PR activist
The ME/CFS community have on a few occasions discussed paying for professional advocacy, seeing as we patients are usually too weak to do it ourselves. I think supporting David Tuller is a great opportunity to do just that. I can think of no one better qualified to argue our case against the BPS school.

Wolfiness

Activity Level 0
I've plotted the June daily totals (as at around 23:59 BST each day) so you don't have to 8)

2ls7537.png

Last edited:

Dolphin

I've plotted the June daily totals (as at around 23:59 BST) so you don't have to 8)

2ls7537.png
Thanks.

If you were inclined, if you could also do the daily amounts, patterns might be clearer. I have a feeling that unfortunately the daily amounts are going to decrease over the next few weeks.