• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Viruses found using a biofeedback computer base scan

Peyt

Hi,
Today I had a test done at my Doctor's office. The test was done with a computer software equipment called "Sensitiv Imago".
After the test was done(took about 30 min) the nurse said the following viruses was found:
1. DNA containing viruses
2. Alpha virus
3. Paramyxovirus

I am suppose to see my doctor in 2 weeks to discuss any supplements for the above.
But to me all 3 of these viruses sound really vague and general... Do any of these sound like something that could be treated as is? Or would they require further testing to get to something more specific ?
I am just trying to get any info I can before seeing my doctor to discuss this.
Your thoughts are appreciated.

Hutan

http://sensitivimago.com/therapy/

The human body is a complicated self-regulating biological system which radiates weak electromagnetic oscillations as everything in nature. These oscillations regulate all the levels of the human organism (sub cellular, cellular, organic, systemic) and keeps it in a healthy condition.

When the processes of self-regulation are violated in the organism there form and accumulate “incorrect”, pathological electromagnetic oscillations that lead to the development of different illnesses.

I think you are right to be sceptical or at least questioning about this. It looks pretty dodgy to me @Peyt. Is your doctor a medical doctor registered with some national authority? Is your doctor the one selling you the needed supplements?

Hip

Today I had a test done at my Doctor's office. The test was done with a computer software equipment called "Sensitiv Imago".

The Sensitiv Imago machine it says here is a bioresonance machine, which means it is a pile of nonsense and quackery. These sort of things give a bad name to alternative medicine. Are you sure he is a real MD?

It is very dishonest to present that such machines can diagnose what infections are present in the body (or can diagnose anything for that matter).

Last edited:

jepps

But to me all 3 of these viruses sound really vague and general... Do any of these sound like something that could be treated as is? Or would they require further testing to get to something more specific ?
I am just trying to get any info I can before seeing my doctor to discuss this.
Your thoughts are appreciated.

I also do energetic testing and treatment, not with Mora, but with Global Diagnostics (GD) a Swiss instrument, that the Paracelsus Clinic in Zürich uses too.
But the energetic testing is only one part. As long as I did this treatment alone, the GD only showed uninteresting pathogens. Only after taking the supplements for methylation the important viruses like herpes, coxsackie, polio virus and influenza and heavy metals the GD were mobilized, and also heavy metals and pestizides, that were (are) treated with the GD. Higher dosages of probiotic, prebiotics and RS helped me to deal with inflammation.

After four years of this kind of treatment the immune system works deep in the brain and the central nervous system, the GD shows part of the body, that I never heard of: f.ex. formatio reticulars, pia mater and arachnoida, along with infections, that are mobilized from there. The big problems for me were herpes zoster, coxsackie, polio.

The GD mobilizes nothing. Methylation and high dosages of pro- and prebiotics work, but for me frequencies are the favoured treatment to deal with mobilized viruses and toxins.

Last edited:

Peyt

I also do energetic testing and treatment, not with Mora, but with Global Diagnostics (GD) a Swiss instrument, that the Paracelsus Clinic in Zürich uses too.
But the energetic testing is only one part. As long as I did this treatment alone, the GD only showed uninteresting pathogens. Only after taking the supplements for methylation the important viruses like herpes, coxsackie, polio virus and influenza and heavy metals the GD were mobilized, and also heavy metals and pestizides, that were (are) treated with the GD. Higher dosages of probiotic, prebiotics and RS helped me to deal with inflammation.

After four years of this kind of treatment the immune system works deep in the brain and the central nervous system, the GD shows part of the body, that I never heard of: f.ex. formatio reticulars, pia mater and arachnoida, along with infections, that are mobilized from there. The big problems for me were herpes zoster, coxsackie, polio.

The GD mobilizes nothing. Methylation and high dosages of pro- and prebiotics work, but for me frequencies are the favoured treatment to deal with mobilized viruses and toxins.
Hi jepps,
Can you explain what you mean by supplements for methylation?
Did he do a blood test for you for methylation?
The reason I ask is the other thing the nurse did today was a blood test for methylation and said the results
will be available in 2 weeks and that's why I will be seeing the doctor in 2 weeks so we can go over it..
I did not ask much information about that methylation test but now that you say that was important I am becoming curious.

jepps

Can you explain what you mean by supplements for methylation?

I took the methylation supps as described in PR, that means Methylfolat, MethylB12, AdenosylB12, Carnitin Fumarate, P5P, Phosphatidylcholin, along with important vitamins and minerals.

Did he do a blood test for you for methylation?

The next possibility to do the blood test for an Austrian is in Netherlande, so I took the supps without testing.

I did not ask much information about that methylation test but now that you say that was important I am becoming curious.

In my case until 2012 bioresonance only reduced inflammation for a few days, but the diagnosis did not showed any problem in the body. This happened so for a few years, but it helped me a little against inflammation, so I were able to work a little (part time - home office).

2013 I began with methylation supps, exactly the next monitoring showed the viruses and other toxins mentionned in chronic disease, and also the inflamed region of the body, from where they were released. Mobilized viruses are treated with frequencies, the inflamed regions are supported, and for me that worked.

High dosages of prebiotics and probiotics helped to deal with the increased inflammation. In my opinion the microbes were the important part, that work with years in the nervs and the brain, as they regulate the nervs and the brain.

jepps

jepps,
So when you write "next monitoring" this means you had the (GD) test done how many times?

The mobilization of viruses and toxins happens yet now, so I hold on this concept. I do the test every week, but this is not necessary, 2 or 3 weeks are enough.

But the key for fighting viruses and toxins were methylation and high dosages of probiotics, RS and prebiotics, not the bioresonance. But for me GD was the instrument to treat the mobilized viruses (and also lyme).

In Austria and in Swiss many doctors and physiotherapits, but also hospitals and sanatoriums work with GD, it is relatively common. Not GD alone, but additionally to laboratory testing. My doctor also did laboratory testing, and it fitted well with laboratory testing. Today GD testing is enough for me, as I know, that the concept works.

jepps

These sort of things give a bad name to alternative medicine. Are you sure he is a real MD?

Maybe the future brings more light into biofield machines. Microbial research shows more and more, how microbes communicate, thus stimulating health or disease. Maybe the next step is to have a look at biofield medicine:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4654784/

Developments in several fields of research, including biophysics, biology, functional genomics, metabolomics, neuroscience, psychology, and psychoneuroimmunology have advanced our understanding of the interrelatedness of these disciplines from the level of basic biological processes to a dynamic systems or “biofield” level.

As such, biofield interactions can influence and be influenced by a variety of biological pathways, including biochemical, cellular, and neurological processes related to electromagnetism, correlated quantum information flow, and perhaps other means for modulating activity and information flow across multiple levels of biology.

The ever-growing understanding of biofield science holds promise to foster a more humane and personalized form of medicine and an expansion of our scientific viewpoint to include the importance of each individual's interconnectedness with communities, the immediate environment, the earth, and the cosmos

Hip

Maybe the future brings more light into biofield machines. Microbial research shows more and more, how microbes communicate, thus stimulating health or disease.

Future research may well discover some interesting health effects from applying electromagnetic fields to the body. There is already research on possible benefits of applying electric and electromagnetic fields to the body to treat conditions like depression: see CES and tDCS for example.

So bioresonance machines might have some mild effects, just by random chance, although the people who make and use these machines would not know how and why the effects are produced, because these machines are not based on any scientific research. So if you feel some benefits from such a machine, fine (but it will not have anything to do with the pseudoscientific explanations given by the practitioners).

However, to pretend that a bioresonance machine can detect and identify infections in your body, or can detect illnesses, is very dishonest, and actually fraudulent really.

jepps

However, to pretend that a bioresonance machine can detect and identify infections in your body, or can detect illnesses, is very dishonest, and actually fraudulent really.

No, it does not detect infections or illnesses, as it´s only energetic.

But if you are inflamed because of a process triggered with methylation, probiotics, prebiotics or resistent starch, the GD shows the body regions with low energy - also parts of the nervs like the vagus nerv, several plexus nerv regions or parts of the brain. Supporting the energy in these body regions means calm down the inflammation. So it is much easier to increase dosages of problematic supplements.

Regarding infection: there exist frequencies for microbes. But without sufficient methylation the GD does not detect hidden pathogens in the body.

Last edited:

Hip

No, it does not detect infections or illnesses,

Did you not see the first post in this thread by Peyt, who said that the bioresonance machine used by his doctor supposedly detected specific viruses in his body.

And here it says that:
Bioresonance is a therapy that uses electromagnetic frequencies to detect pathologies, bacteria, viruses and parasites as well as toxins and other harmful substances. It can be used to reliably detect food intolerances, allergies of all kinds,

That is complete quackery and pseudoscience.

Last edited:

Hip

Has anyone heard of the 'ASYRA' Bioresonance machine? IS this any different from those that are deemed as quackery?

This appears to be the ASYRA bioresonance machine. This is what they fraudulently claim to be able to diagnose:
Full ASYRA Bio Energetic Health Screening

Food Sensitivity screening
Candida screening
Digestive issue screening
Vitamin and Mineral deficiency screening
Female Hormone screening
Male Hormone Screening
Thyroid screening
Heavy Metal Screening
Parasite Screening
Gluten screening
Vitamin D screening
Iron and B12 screening (useful for vegetarians and vegans or people with low energy).

The FULL ASYRA HEALTH SCREEN INCLUDES ALL OF THE ABOVE SCREENINGS with RESULTS and ADVICE.

ASYRA bioresonance machine
asyra01.jpg
asyra02.jpg

Any machine that claims it can test all these parameters just by the patient holding a couple of metal rods is complete quackery and pseudoscience.

Last edited: