• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Live cell injections

confetti11

Curious if anyone has experience with live cell injections?

If so or not, if you took one to regenerate your liver, assuming it worked to do so, do you think you could have a herxheimer reaction from it? I would assume anything that is igniting your liver to work better could cause die off. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
If so or not, if you took one to regenerate your liver, assuming it worked to do so, do you think you could have a herxheimer reaction from it? I would assume anything that is igniting your liver to work better could cause die off.
I think you will need to tell us more to get good responses--what do you mean by live cell injections? Is this something you have had and, if so, are you experiencing a reaction that you could describe?

Knockknock

I think you will need to tell us more to get good responses--what do you mean by live cell injections? Is this something you have had and, if so, are you experiencing a reaction that you could describe?
exactly!!
hope the explanation is as good as it sound

Jesse2233

If so or not, if you took one to regenerate your liver, assuming it worked to do so, do you think you could have a herxheimer reaction from it? I would assume anything that is igniting your liver to work better could cause die off. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Do you mean stem cells?

confetti11

No, I don't believe it's the same as stem cells. These are shots that (I think) only come from Europe. Typically ground up sheep cells, to my knowledge. Meant to regenerate corresponding organs, such as adrenals, liver, etc. Wondering if the liver being prompted to regenerate could produce die off reactions before I proceed. Makes sense it might.

Jesse2233

No, I don't believe it's the same as stem cells. These are shots that (I think) only come from Europe. Typically ground up sheep cells, to my knowledge. Meant to regenerate corresponding organs, such as adrenals, liver, etc. Wondering if the liver being prompted to regenerate could produce die off reactions before I proceed. Makes sense it might.

I know Drs Enlander, De Meirleir and Cheney using bovine/bison/procine liver extracts to modulate the immune system. The drugs are called Nexavir, Hepapressin, and 4ME. Perhaps this is something similar

keenly

I know Drs Enlander, De Meirleir and Cheney using bovine/bison/procine liver extracts to modulate the immune system. The drugs are called Nexavir, Hepapressin, and 4ME. Perhaps this is something similar

I have 4me in the fridge, not easy to use. 2ML glass ampules. No fine insulin needles are 2ML.

Tammy

I got the live cell injections back in the late 90's. I really don't remember if I had any reaction............but for me it was a HUGE waste of money.

confetti11

I don't think these are the same as Nexavir and the like. I'm not an expert with knowledge of these, but do know that they are ground up cells from sheep and injected IM. I've taken the adrenals ones before with good results. They are meant to stimulate the organ to functioning better.

confetti11

The adrenal shots pulled me out of a backslide once. I was doing other things to treat it too but added these on as I was getting better and seemed to have pulled me out of the major symptoms.

IreneF

Thanks!
Igniting your liver? Say it ain't so.

The Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction is caused by toxins released by bacteria when they die. No bacteria, no Herx.

If you injected live cells your body would most likely mount an immune attack against them. This is essentially how vaccines work.

Your liver can regenerate by itself unless it's full of scar tissue.