• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NanoVI

perrier

It looks like Dr Cheney is getting some patients to use this machine. It seems some have been helped.

Does anyone here use this? Or can anyone comment? Or is this pie in the sky?

slysaint

http://eng3corp.com/how-does-nanovi-work/

How does NanoVi™ technology work?
The “good ROS” signal naturally created in our bodies initiates cellular repair. NanoVi™ devices produce precisely the same signal, to boost repair, antioxidants, and regeneration.

To enjoy the benefit, simply breathe in the NanoVi™ device’s humidified air stream. The humidity transfers the signal to your body and, like many diagnostic or therapeutic signals, these signals immediately cascade throughout the entire body and repair cell damage and free radicals.

arewenearlythereyet

what is ROS....I assume its not Rate of Sale?

The whole site is a little bit obscure on details....one of the sure signs of a sales con, although I am open to something more scientific to explain what they are selling....there just doesn't seem to be anything but vagueness on their site though so in the absence of anything else I would avoid it.

IreneF

Sounds like an ultrasonic humidifier. We had one for the kids' colds. I started using it when they passed their colds to me. I loved it for nighttime but the walls would be dripping when I woke up.

ROS = reactive oxygen species
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactive_oxygen_species
Altho I'm uncertain whether it makes sense in this context. But the whole thing makes little sense.

Last edited: