• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Janet Dafoe's Birthday Donation Campaign!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

It is our dear @Janet Dafoe (Rose49) birthday on May 2nd and in celebration is running a fundraiser for OMF to raise money for research! :balloons::cake::star:

IMG_1786.JPG

As you all know by now Janet is an absolutely integral part of the forum, and her presence is appreciated by all who come to contact with her! She does so, so much behind the scenes aswell as caring for Whitney, so it would be nice to give something back. So lets raise some money for research in honour and appreciation of this incredible lady!

The donation campaign is on facebook, here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/donate/10155187837373904/

And if Facebook is not available to you, you can donate via OMF's website here:

https://www.omf.ngo/donate-to-the-end-mecfs-project/

And select 'for the birthday of' or 'in celebration of' Janet etc!

Anyway, I thought you guys would like to be aware!

Thanks as always,

B

Ben H

Thanks so much @Cheesus!

@Ben Howell - I just made a donation last week, wish I could retroactively make it in honor of Janet and her birthday!

That definately counts @Mary . Its the regular donations that keep the research going :)

I made a donation a few months ago. I asked my dad to do it also and he did, I was very happy about that !

Thanks so much @Dechi and also to your father!

B

Donation made!!!

Also spread the Campaing into the spanish ME community forum so i hope many of our mates will contribute as far as they can.

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) wish you have a very happy birthday and i am sincerely grateful to you for giving your birthday for all of us That´s very kind of you. I am sure Ron and his team are so close to be able to find a heal for us and won´t stop till find it.

Thank you again Janet and thanks to all OMF and all the mates contributing with them!

Last edited:

Ben H

Done! Happy birthday @Janet Dafoe (Rose49) !!!

Thanks so much @Jesse2233 :)

Happy Birthday Janet :balloons::cake::bouquet:

I have just made a donation using the Facebook page.

Sent with love :heart:

Thankyou @Laelia !

Hopefully I will remember to make a donation for Janet's Birthday next week when my benefits come in. No money till then!

Thanks Justy-funding research via the UK system, even if they have their fingers in their ears! ;)

Had to go direct to OMF website because the Facebook site kept saying there was an error.

Pam

Not sure whats going on. Thanks so much @Pam!

I also made a donation .

It is a Janet´s gift and in the end to all ME Patients, hoping we can find soon answers for our disease.

Thank you Ron and his Team for your dedication and commitment !!!!!!

Wish you a very happy birthday @Janet Dafoe (Rose49) :love:

Thanks so much @Aroa ! Its going to the best! :)

Done. Happy birthday from Germany or herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag @Janet Dafoe (Rose49)! :bouquet::music::balloons: Thank you for the gift of hope you give to all of us worldwide.

Thanks @Joh ! :)

Donation made!!!

Also spread the Campaing into the spanish ME community forum so i hope many of our mates will contribute as far as they can.

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) wish you have a very happy birthday and i am sincerely grateful to you for giving your birthday for all of us That´s very kind of you. I am sure Ron and his team are so close to be able to find a heal for us and won´t stop till find it.

Thank you again Janet and thanks to all OMF and all the mates contributing with them!

Thankyou so much @Notjustfatigue (great username!)

Donation sent!

Happy Birthday @Janet Dafoe (Rose49)! :heart: Thank you for everything you do for us. :hug:

Thanks so much @Comet as always! :)

You guys ALWAYS go above and beyond. This is so brilliant and beautiful for Janet and the research.

B

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary