• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

About the Bioenergy Health Scientist, now researching our disease

Diwi9

Administrator
@usedtobeperkytina - Thank you for sharing this information, it would be wonderful to have readily available technology at our disposal to help us understand how we are functioning. I hope you can attend the symposium. If you do, I hope you have the opportunity to ask question of some of the researchers and MD's...then update us!

usedtobeperkytina

I didn't ask specifically. We only had an hour. I spent most of that time finding out his history with our disease, how he got into the research of our disease, and understanding the science and how it fits in with what we already know about our disease and about the Nevada study. I also wanted the local interest angle. I would imagine, the way he talked, he knows very little of our world. But, I hope some of the things I shared with him made him even more curious. It sure seems his work would have led to our disease earlier. But he's only been working with patients for 6 years, and he started with patients easily available to him.

If the science continues down this track for our disease, I expect his name will come up in future SEID studies.

usedtobeperkytina

@usedtobeperkytina - Thank you for sharing this information, it would be wonderful to have readily available technology at our disposal to help us understand how we are functioning. I hope you can attend the symposium. If you do, I hope you have the opportunity to ask question of some of the researchers and MD's...then update us!
It will depend on my function at that time. I have been having a run of good days. But I've also been much more active. You never know when the payback will hit.