• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

This small molecule could have a big future in global food security

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
More poorly tested GMO foods. Just what the doctor didn't order

trishrhymes

i don't think all gm should be dismissed just because some is bad. this could potentially prevent a lot of suffering.

antares4141

More poorly tested GMO foods. Just what the doctor didn't order
i don't think all gm should be dismissed just because some is bad. this could potentially prevent a lot of suffering.
Yes, like starvation, vitamin deficiency's, and being spared the pain and suffering that comes from being exposed to mycotoxins in your contaminated corn. With 7 billion people on the planet, dwindling resources, changing weather patterns it's absolutely essential that we use this technology. When your told by authority figures for more than 100 years that a medical condition that totally disables you is all in your head it's easy to become cynical. I understand that. The unfortunate truth is there are lot's of technologies we have to trust have been tested sufficiently. With my limited understanding I tend to think GMO'S are relatively safe. But that's just my opinion. I'm not qualified to give anything more than that.