• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS FOLKS?

Improvement in the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) is a major development that has resulted just due to the usage of the anabolic steroids. There are lesser muscular and joint pains, cardiac and respiratory problems, hypersensitivity and muscular weakness. Depression and digestive disturbances are also on decline in the human population. Likewise, there has been a positive influence on the physical and mental performance by these externally administered steroids.
There is a subsequent increase in the productions by the bone marrow cells by the injection of the steroids which increase the ratio of red blood cells in the blood. According to some researches, there has also been a report regarding the decrease in the blood volume due to these steroids but there is no direct evidence to it and experiments are still being carried out to verify this claim.

What's your opinions on this?

cb2

I tired low dose testosterone injections at 20 mg a week I felt pretty good much better quality of life. but started getting side effects, very low HDL and too much facial hair. I wonder what steroids they are using? Where are they doing this

I tired low dose testosterone injections at 20 mg a week I felt pretty good much better quality of life. but started getting side effects, very low HDL and too much facial hair. I wonder what steroids they are using? Where are they doing this

This was from an article about a trial of low dose oral Anadrol (OXYMETHOLONE). Would there be any difference with the oral steroids opossed to the injectable?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
If used under supervision there can be good effects from such therapy. Alot of research showing its usefulness in hiv and how peoples immune system improves as well as reducing severe catabolic states in hiv patients.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
This was from an article about a trial of low dose oral Anadrol (OXYMETHOLONE). Would there be any difference with the oral steroids opossed to the injectable?

Injectables are generally much safer then oral steroids. The main injectable used in hiv is nandrolone/deca and oral is oxandrolone. Anadrol i have heard is very hard on the liver but is good at increasing red blood cells and probably white blood cells?

I think these medications could help cfsers by reducing catabolism and oxidation. Improve recovery from pem and just generally help repair the body.

cb2

I am not certain and know very little about steroids. I do know that oral testosterone can be very bad for the liver. Nelson Vergel knows a lot about steroids. He has a couple Facebook groups I can't think of the names right now. When I am at my laptop later I can post your info his fatigue group, if that's ok.

I am not certain and know very little about steroids. I do know that oral testosterone can be very bad for the liver. Nelson Vergel knows a lot about steroids. He has a couple Facebook groups I can't think of the names right now. When I am at my laptop later I can post your info his fatigue group, if that's ok.

Alcohol is bad for the liver, but hey has that ever stopped us lol? Yeah that would be great thank's

cb2

I copied Nelson on this tread at his facebook page -
i wonder how they will use them with women and how to prevent the side effects..i dont mind the muscle side effect but the increased facial hair can become a problem. are there women in the study ?

here is an article Nelson wrote
http://www.thebody.com/content/art14243.html

ash0787

I'm sure someones tried it, theres people here that have tried hundreds of different things,
drugs seem to be popular like theres this south american one - ayahausca

I don't think red blood cell increase would have any benefit because we dont really use so much oxygen for it to be lacking, one of the first things I tried on the advice of nhs doctors was taking iron tablets and it basically did nothing,
steroids probably have other effects though that might be useful, not sure.

JES

Increased RBC will also make blood thicker and reduce viscosity. CFS/ME patients already tend to suffer from blood hypercoagulation (low blood viscosity) according to what Dr. Berg observed years ago, so increasing RBC makes this problem even worse. A few endurance athletes almost killed themselves from steroid use when their blood got too thick back in the days when every top athlete used doping. If this happens to top athletes, imagine what damage it could have on CFS/ME patients...

Increased RBC will also make blood thicker and reduce viscosity. CFS/ME patients already tend to suffer from blood hypercoagulation (low blood viscosity) according to what Dr. Berg observed years ago, so increasing RBC makes this problem even worse. A few endurance athletes almost killed themselves from steroid use when their blood got too thick back in the days when every top athlete used doping. If this happens to top athletes, imagine what damage it could have on CFS/ME patients...

Isn't this just theory though?. Alot of people with CFS/ME tend to be Anaemic and this would.help them greatly?

Thinktank

When i was still active and very into weight training i tried a "low" dose of 250mg testosteron enanthate weekly for 10 weeks followed by post-cycle therapy with nolvadex and clomid.
After 4 weeks of usage i felt amazing, never been so healthy in my life so i'm probably going to try it again.

When i was still active and very into weight training i tried a "low" dose of 250mg testosteron enanthate weekly for 10 weeks followed by post-cycle therapy with nolvadex and clomid.
After 4 weeks of usage i felt amazing, never been so healthy in my life so i'm probably going to try it again.

Great to here a positive outcome! Does it make you feel mentally good as well as physically eg Brain fog etc...?

*GG*

I am prescribed Clomid 25 mg, 2 to 3 times a week. Take DHEA and now pregnenolone (was low with last blood test).

GG

*GG*

How does it make you feel? What effect etc...? How were you feeling before treatment? Would love to here the positive effects?

Testosterone is up. I exercise quit a bit, not a lot of PEM, I don't feel great, but I can get out, good for my mental health!

Have also gained strength at gym, even though I am not consistent with the weights, mostly because I am not near my gym while waiting to figure out next steps in life.

GG