• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pre-order Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS book "Through the Shadowlands" to boost it up the charts

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Julie Rehmeyer's book is now available for pre-order on Amazon and if you're going to buy it - and I certainly am! - please pre-order it now so that it gets the kind of sales velocity that will push it to the top of Amazon's charts and get it noticed!

Here it is on US Amazon and UK Amazon.

Julie has been doing a fantastic job for us in the media and even at a major statistics conference, drawing attention to what a pile of **** PACE is and how badly patients have been let down by science.

Let's repay that favour and pre-order what I'm certain will be a terrific book.

Congratulations to Julie for bringing this out!

More info here in an interesting post by Cort on his Health Rising site.

AndyPR

If anybody is going to pre-order on Amazon then, unless you already use an affiliate link to raise funds for elsewhere, please use the Phoenix Rising links, click here for the UK one, and here for the US one. It won't cost you anything but will raise funds to help keep PR running.

More details can be found here - http://phoenixrising.me/about/phoenix-rising-store :)

ballard

If anybody is going to pre-order on Amazon then, unless you already use an affiliate link to raise funds for elsewhere, please use the Phoenix Rising links, click here for the UK one, and here for the US one. It won't cost you anything but will raise funds to help keep PR running.

More details can be found here - http://phoenixrising.me/about/phoenix-rising-store :)

Thanks for the link. I've ordered a copy through Amazon Smile. PR will only get a few cents from this purchase, but I figure every little bit helps. :moneybag:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I've ordered my copy. I'm excited about it - I think she's a terrific writer and just nails the issues with ME/CFS so brilliantly.